Welcome

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lynnsey Fisher. This is where I show off all of my most recent projects whether it be graphic design, web animation, or photography. I am really excited to show my creative side and get some feed back. Tell me if you love it or hate it- I want to know what you think and why! If you have a project that you think is for me- send me an email at lynnseyrae@yahoo.com.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diamond Peak Mtn Sports Site Design


This site was alot of fun for me to work on because this is one of my all time favorite stores! They have an awesome team! If you haven't been in this shop and you love to ski, board, or bike- then you are missing out!! Go in and talk to Josh, Andrew, or Cam- they know their stuff!! Or get your skis tuned by Bryce (best tune in Utah, no doubt!).


No comments:

Post a Comment